Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Saturday, March 19, 2005
As I sit here in my empty room, I think to myself,
Or atleast I am trying to think, to gather information, to answer a question which was never asked.
What is going on in my head? That I, myself do not know.
Something seems missing, something should be here, but its not.
What is the question perhaps? Could be many things.
But perhaps one stands out the most. Yet, perhaps that one thing may not be it.
For the moment however, I believe it is the one thing missing.
How long will this last? Will it be a temporary matter? Or will it be permanent? What in my powers can I do?

How I wish life is like a fairy tale. Although something goes wrong, in the end it is always happily ever after.
Happiness.. Is this something that a person earns? Or will it just come to you when the time is right.
One thing is for sure, I could do with bit of that happiness right at this moment.

Perhaps its not so bad, atleast for now. I have other matters that I can turn to and concentrate on.
Yes, that is, study. But no one person can just study for the whole day, the week, the month and so on.
There will be times that I am alone, where i quietly think to my self, just as I am doing at this moment in time.
Reflect upon my doings in the past, trying to make the correct decision for the future yet to come, all at the same time trying to cope with the reality which faces me right now.

Let me hug you, kiss you and dream beside you.

Blogged by Yosuke
17:52
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.