Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Long time ago..

Thursday, March 17, 2005
Yes that was when I last posted..
Today I was shown by a friend of mine of his new blog.. and hence kind of reminded me.. must thank him perhaps.

From the time I last posted a million years ago, I have encountered new things. Perhaps its not wise to spill all the bean in here... but one was that I finally took a holiday... after 2 years of being stuck in an isolated city... in the middle of no where... it was nice.. very nice infact.

Another is that I had started my new semester. For thoes planning to study, is studying or have studied Law (Corporation) 224, let me say.. I hate it. How do you manage? A friend have told me that his friend got a HD init.. there must be some freaks in the world...

That is about all that I can spill.. or perhaps that the world is ready to hear... if that makes any sense.

Thanks for the ciggies
\(*^u^)/
u know who u are.

Blogged by Yosuke
16:41
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.