Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Thursday, May 26, 2005
good marks, crap marks, im confused... am i smart or am i dumb?

i still havnt eaten my duck.. (hint hint.. SOMEONE.. if ur reading this post... HINT HINT).
mmm but im a bit reluctant to say the word duck now. someone tell me in singapore duck means .. mmm well lets juz say.. not a bird.

anyhow i want the poultry type of duck ok?? not the other kind. do we have an understanding? who am i talking to? myself?

its really embarassing to admit but i do talk to myself often. well not often. but a bit. more than a bit, but less than often. is this a healthy behaviour? i wonder if i talk in my sleep. i should set a voice recorder one night before i sleep.

Blogged by Yosuke
23:06
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.