Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Friday, May 20, 2005
A voice I heard, the voice calling my name.

Ofcourse life is uncontrollable, it is full of surprises, it is full of pain, it is full of joy. Pain and hurt is truely the road to joy and happiness. Or atleast I think it is.

I couldnt wish for more love and joy that my friends bring to me. Filled with excitement, laughter and well-being. Thoes times that I felt alone, sad, and all that seem to just fade away.. dissolve away... as if it never had existed. Which is a good thing i should hope.. hahaha.

The warmth and comfort that friends provide cannot be put into words. It is overwhelming.

Basically the bottom line is, all of the friendship that I currently have, I thanks, I appreciate all the company, joy and luv that all of you had brought along to me, and I hope to keep this going for as long as it lasts.

Blogged by Yosuke
14:00
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.