Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Life is like a cycle really, reoccuring events which never really tends to end. Perhaps we are supposed to be boring, perhaps we are supposed to be crap, or perhaps its not us, but its them!! or its Perth.

Here comes the holidays, with one final paper which some what I am very confident about. Not to mention though, it always happens to be that the most confident paper is the one u get the most dissapointment from. I learnt from my own personal experience.. but does any one care? I thought not.

I realise that I am full of logic, theorys, assumptions and just general crap that is.. err.. crap. I should relax, I should take it easy, yes I should. Its in the nature of a Leo. Full of ego, full of crap, full of pride, and absolute hate when people prove you (or me rather) wrong. Accepting the wrong is one thing, I can accept, although I hate it, but it gets on my nerves when others dont accept it, there for I conclude Leo's are selfish bunch of people.

But what can we do? Nothing. I mean think about it, assuming that star signs are the same, assuming that earth's population is distributed evenly according to star assigns and there are a little over 6billion people in this world, which means a little over half a billion leos. Whats that mean? A total chaos? But I know you all love me.. so be it (yes leos loves selfpraise too).

A friend once told me, self-praise is no praise (i think she is a leo too.. i mean she or a he), yet I say to another who says that self praise is still a praise? So which one should I take credit for? Being a leo, ofcourse the latter.

Which brings to my attention, it was only last year second semester that i learnt how to use "former" and "latter" in a sentence. Amazing huh? Just something random that popped into my head just now, if you couldnt careless, then turn your clock back 30 seconds, or however long it took for you to read, otherwise.. BUILD A BRIDGE<=== lamest thing ive heard yet, hooked to using eversince high school (special thanks to Jenna aka Geneva-Convention-Ette).

Enough crapping and more productive u say? SAY WHAT?!?! Productive? I dont think that is in my dictionary.. hmm..

Speaking of dictionary, I remember this dicitionary that a friend named Mary had made for me. (get it? mary mary dicitionary.. it rhymes!! i think). That was fun.. ohhh.. high school days. How fun was it? Very. Miss every moment of it. Come back.. come back (...jack...?? "Titanic").

THE END

Blogged by Yosuke
17:24
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.