Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Saturday, June 25, 2005
Longest semester, which went by way too quick.. make sense?
Perhaps all the exams are finally over, yet the feeling that it's not really over. Do you get what I mean?
The past couple of weeks has been quite stressful yet seemed quite relaxing. Yeah, contradiction.

One went down, then another went down.. then another.. then a week later another.
The final week was horrible. Study wise not so much, life wise.. crap.
First week was crap study wise, life wise probably one of the better weeks I have ever had.
How can study be crap and life be good? Perhaps study was so crap that anything else seemed a million times better.

Time to de-stress, unwind, and relax.
But how? You tell me. I got an idea or two.

I need new pics.. Melbourne was ages ago.. 周南, I miss ya heaps!! Wish you were here with me, Or I was there with you.

Blogged by Yosuke
16:44
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.