Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Monday, June 27, 2005
The window will not be open forever. Some will close in almost an instant, others perhaps a little longer, and the rest may even take years. But the bottom line is that its not forever. If you do not take the opportunity whilst the window is open, the chances are that you will miss out on it for rest of your life, and regret it.

Decisions however needs time, need to be thought over, for serious matters especially. That period of "thoughts" is perhaps one reason that an opportunity is missed out.

Yes Im regreting something. Perhaps if I took the opportunity then it might have been different. But who knows? It could have been worse as well.

Unexpected events. Some can sweep you off the feet, others will make you drown to the deepest part of the ocean. Down then up is always better, its the opposite (ie up then down) is what gets to people.

This blog is pretty self-explanatory, kikoenai voice - an unheard voice. My words, my thoughts, my expression, its not heard by anyone, some personal thoughts, some serious issues, and others I could probably blabber on for another eternity.

No one will be able to make me happy, it is I that must make myself happy. Having said that however, it is always the moral support, the physical existance and company of others which enables, helps a person (ie me) enjoy and appreciate for who they are.

Looking back at all my previous postings, I do tend to talk alot about crap, that no one could really care about. Self-centred is perhaps the best way to desicrbe it. Yes I am.

Blogged by Yosuke
00:38
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.