Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Monday, July 25, 2005
Perhaps, its not the end the world... Well obviously its not the end of the world... But I do wish that it was.

As I lay on my bed for the past couple of hours, reality had struck me. It's not easy, even though I had thought that I was prepared for the worst. It's something that time will fix perhaps. But it's also something that I will never be able to forget.

It will be selfish of me to want everything the way I see fit. Ofcourse there are good times in life as there are bad, but it seems clear to me that a thousand bad only equals one good. It's important to I guess take into account the good times and make full use of it.

Promises broken, lies unfold.. Perhaps it's best not to get so attached emotionally.. perhaps its just best to have fun and not think, mind my own business, keep my emotions closed.

I thought I could, through blogging, I can release a whole heap of my emotions, feelings, desires, moments... But it has occured to me that I cannot do this, not with everything, especially thoes that I need to release it the most.

Blogged by Yosuke
20:41
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.