Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Monday, August 15, 2005
Here I am sitting in CBS lab.. wondering to myself, why am I posting a post from school?

The past week was rather busy.. I wish I could say busy with work but the truth is that I was busy with friends and alcohol. Wed, met up with Jesi @ UWA and had a beer with him.. Thursday was Mambo night... and I could talk about a whole lot of event which had occured. Or rather one even in particular... Friday night went to Sandra's place for potluck and ofcourse drinking, that was interesting.. Saturday I thought I will be good to myself and NOT drink or go out.. but hey.. wot the heck.. Went to metros and drunk a bit here and there. Metros was rather SHIT. They played rather strange selection of music but I guess when ppl are hi, it doesnt tend to bother that much. Sunday wasnt drinking as such, but just had one light drink only.

Couple of days till my 21st birthday. Got heaps planned. Saturday will be metros but they better have good music i tell ya.

Blogged by Yosuke
11:59
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.