Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Thursday, August 18, 2005
I'm 21!!!!
Wowww.. probably the best celebration that I have had. Ofcourse thanks to all my friends who spent the day with me. Especially Ken. Thanks matey mate!!

My birthday started with lunch at Cafe Angazi @ Curtin. Ken left his class early so we could reserve tables.. 3 tables to be exact. Although we only ended up using 1.. then later on 2..
Sandra, Cherry, Yuan, Esther, Ken, Miki and Val who turned up to celebrate the occassion and to witness some embarassing moments.. Thanks guys/gals!! Embarassing? Yes.. 40 plus layers of wrapping to unwrap... oh gosh..

Since it was my birthday and all, I managed to make Ken skip his classes (3 classes) for rest of the day and accompany me to do bit of grocery for the steamboat dinner to be held at my house later that night.

So who turned up? Ken (yes.. him again), David, Mervin, Mel, Lynliz and Stuart. Lots of food I guess, lots of cake!! Lot of laughters and cheers. Some random weird ass topics we talked about as expected coming from my group of friends (in a complimented way ofcourse).

Despite the firm warnings of me mentioning I didn't want any gifts.. I received some, and thank you very much every one!!

On saturday will be more celebration @ Metro City so everyone better turn up!! and lets all get trashed!! Whippiiiiieee!!

I shall upload Bday photos when the last of photos are taken this weekend.

Blogged by Yosuke
23:44
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.