Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Monday, August 22, 2005

Birthday Bash @ MetroCity

Saturday was.. very short lived.

Hours before going to metros, I was attending a gathering at Andy and Jason's place. I'm still wondering whether it was a farewell to Jason who has left for Canada or it was a housewarming party. Now that the thought is in my mind, perhaps it was both. Hmm..
The guests who attended had also passed me a gift for me for my birthday. Nice outer from esprit and a gift voucher from myer. Thanks guys!!
I had to leave early so I could go home, shower and get changed.

Arriving at metros just around 2130, and ofcourse I went straight to the orange bar where I had booked just because Jiawah works there and that she can be "present" in the fun, sort of (and ofcourse the discounted drinks and/or double-shot-when-its-supposed-to-be-single-shot drinks). I don't know when I started to drink. Probably before 10. I do remember whom I had drinks with.. well some of them anyway, despite the results of that night.

As expected I got smashed and intoxicated like hell.. Must apologize to everyone.. sorry.. and thanks to Mervin for taking me home and taking care of me until Dewi came back home.

Blogged by Yosuke
11:07
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.