Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Saturday, September 03, 2005
Ended up going to Metro afterall. Was a bit worried about my throat.. but the peerpressure just got to me in the end. It was boring, lifeless, silent with noise. Drank a bit but not much. Someone in particular left super early despite the fact that they were the one influenced me the most to end up going last night. Left at 2 plus I guess, went to Istanbul Cafe for supposedly supper but I was the only one eating. Stupid. I really don't know what to say in regards to last night. Shocked, bored, felt left behind, felt like a pig, I dont know really. I guess I was looking forward to the sausage sizzle which followed the following day but my mind had turned to boycott it after that someone decided to leave so bloody early.

In the end ofcourse, I ended up NOT boycotting. Stayed there for a fair while. Cook, eat, chat etc. Still feeling a bit ill, my throat just won't stop bothering me. I want to rest but I still have a ton of work to do. I need a shoulder to lean on, just to rest awhile. But at the same time I don't know if I will have any more time to stop and rest.

Blogged by Yosuke
19:20
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.