Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Tuesday, September 13, 2005
I had proved myself something today. Whatever I supposedly learn in a particular semester will be pretty much erased from my head from the following semester onwards.

Mervin needed help with his Acc Managerial 101. Supposed to be easy. Supposed to have mastered it last sem. Yet when he asked.. I couldn't really explain to him. Like ABC I really forgot all about it. I was like err.. i dunno.. Feel a bit bad for it, and some more treated dinner because I helped him.. or not helped him at that. Hmm.. So sorry man..

On other issues however.. he seemed to stuff up and break everything he touched. Just my comp to be exact but still.. kept on lagging and wotever nonsense ever since he touched it. So salah man.. good one!!

Didnt join the rest of the gang for gelare tonight. Headed to Applecross gelare after dinner with Merv instead. It was different not being able to smell popcorns. I know all of you miss me alot, I know I'm wanted.. but everyone just have to learn to share ok?

Bit of contradiction here, bit of nonsense more like it. Just before I was complaining how socially outcasted I was, now only to say that I can't be everywhere at any given time. Im a selfish bastard perhaps? hahaha yes I am
=P

Blogged by Yosuke
21:10
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.