Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Thursday, September 01, 2005
Waking up on the first day of September, first day of so called Spring, to a worse throat than yesterday, it wasnt exactly the most ideal day of my life. I completely drugged myself out today. I haven't been sick like this for quite sometime now. Usually I would just get hayfever which is manageable but with such a sore throat, i just wanted to cut my throat out.

Attended a group meeting, feeling drouzy and lazy and tired. After awhile I was recommended to go home but after popping some more drugs, it was a bit better so I stayed. After the meeting, Josh had kindly made some grass jelly for me.

Tomorrow night is Pressure @ MetroCity, still wondering if I'm gonna be well enough to attend. I hope so. Come to think of it, it's not like I will be missing out that much. The music was great the last time, but the crowd totally sucked. I will completely screw up my body clock. Still got alot of work to do. And it's not like I haven't been clubbing for a long while. It won't kill to skip atleast one session.

In other aspects of life, well.. what life? Non-existant.

Blogged by Yosuke
21:30
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.