Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Thursday, October 27, 2005
Apparantly we don't see much of Kelwin around in Uni? And this day was one of thoes really rare days that you do see him.. haha.. and other pictures speaks for itself (or I can't be bothered on the commentary.. its 3am..)


wmode="transparent" data="http://home.iprimus.com.au/yoshi110/video/001/flvplayer.swf?autoStart=false">


Notice how sandra makes sure that the camera is rolling for the actions to be followed??


Top Left: I'm not drunk ok.. i know my face is more red than not..
Top Middle: Avoiding paparrazi.. who stole my camera..
Top Left: The girl who kept on wanting proof that I was Japanese..
Bottom: Well.. Cherry.. What can I say?? (And yes she is wearing Jeans)

Blogged by Yosuke
02:07
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.