Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Sunday, October 30, 2005

Before I go on any futhur with today's entry.. I would just like to announce that video for today's entry have been put up on a seperate page.. Please click HERE to proceed to the Video Page.. Thank you.. come again..


On The Way To Uni in The City

===>
Looked up in the sky in the city.. whilst waiting for the bus.. then I saw..
Someone Jumping off a building!! (sort of..)

At Uni (on a Saturday)...


As usual paparazzi-ing @ Uni.. haha

@ Pride Parade 2005












Post Pride Parade 2005

After the parade met up with the Esther and co and had bubble tea whilst
paparazzi-ing around (AGAIN)



Can see?? Esther is so greedy.. want all the bubble tea to herself!! (Bottom -
Middle).. And I'm so geeky.. bring my accounting book along.. Not very cool..
UNGLAM is the word (Top-Middle).





Took a final snap at the corner of William and Hay street infront of Wesley
Church (Bottom - Right). Wanted to get the view of city night but.. Not a very
good camera-person.. still needs to attend Paparazzi 101 Classes I say..


Blogged by Yosuke
15:46
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.