Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Friday, October 28, 2005
Dear Liz,

One Year. Had to be reminded.. my bad.. That just proves how fast one year went by.
Despite that, you will always live in our hearts. Remember you like I met you yesterday, all smiles, all laughter, all cheerful.

Remember the steamboat?
Remember how you walked passed me infront of David Jones?

Great times, great laughter, great memories.. shall always live in my heart.

I know Cherry misses you alot (and everyone else too!!). She is doing fine, don't worry.
She got a boyfriend and everything now!! Can you believe?? Shock, Horror (paiseh2 cherry n stu :P). They are known as Lovey Dovey 2 or C and D.. Not that you care but I used to be D until it was thought that Cherry would suite as a D more.. haha.

Sorry we couldn't stay long the other day, pouring with rain. I couldn't bake the cookies cuz I gave the cookie baking title to someone else but I did bake!!

Bye for now.

-Yosuke-

Blogged by Yosuke
19:58
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.