Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Saturday, October 22, 2005
Went to see Liz.. Pitty the weather didn't hold up for us to stick around.. But glad that I got to go, even if it was for a short while. I decided I wouldn't make cookies for her, but instead make Castella, a portugese cake. Due to the weather, didn't really get to stay and eat, but I made it for her.

Left: Castella that I baked.. looks like roast pork.. hehe
Centre + Right: Paparrazi at work.. me and sandra takin pic of cherry all wet.. =P

Regan suggested that we should all go eat bread sticks.. very yummie.. and very filling.. must visit again sometime soon.. mebbe once I find that special someone haha..


Yes.. Paparrazi at work..
We all know that Pam is the President of every single club.. but me and Sandra are competing to take over her spot of the Paparrazi Club.. shall see who will win...

Went to the city afterwards.. then despite the full stomach most had, went to Taka's for more food!! Haha..



Blogged by Yosuke
19:21
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.