Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Dissapearing One by One..

Tuesday, November 29, 2005
This time of the year is rather sad.. and depressing..
Thoes friends I have been hanging around with the whole year are packing up and leaving perth (and leaving me!! boo hooooo).
Some for good, some for a month, some for a little longer.
I mean what is there I can do?? Nothing much.. except I should pack and follow them.. haha
Anywayz.. Our constantly blur blur Esther left today.. But she will be back in a little over one month and join me for our Summer School.. and Abacusingzz!!
Look forward to your return.. I go make reservation.. haha!!

I guess in away it was for farewell. It sounds rather depressing doesnt it??
Nooo.. just to say "bye for now and see ya next year all!!", we went to Oriels.. just the small gang of us.. Namely Esther, Pam, Reagan, Sandra (look its in alphabetical order!!) and I.


As always must get chippies with aioli!! or however the fuck its spelt. haha


You can't avoid me Buddy!! I will capture ur truest moments.. Kodak moments.. priceless.. (and for everything else, theres mastercard <--- sorry i couldnt resist.. i had to say it)

See if you want pic taken with your cam.. GET IN THE LINE!! I can only handle one at a time..
Please!! Im not that multitaskable.



Hahaha.. reenactment of anonymous



Ofcourse there are other "candid" shots as well.
Reagan felt a little left out tho.. cuz no one took a foto of him!! Dont cry or anything can?? See see I took!! hahahaha!!

Gonna miss these days whilst all are away!! Must reunite next year!!

Blogged by Yosuke
19:44
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.