Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Photos-Galore

Thursday, November 24, 2005
Before I begin my blog entry, I just want to welcome back Nan to Perth since her absence for god knows fucking how long.. infact its about time you came back..

Events of Wed November 23rd,2005

Dinner @ Hana BBQ


Well the evening started off something like this..
NO!! Not drinking!! Well me and Sandra drink juz to enjoy our meal more.. but anyway..
Headed to HANA BBQ in Applecross for a buffet style Korean BBQ


Cheeeeeers!!!!



WE know how to BBQ.. THEY don't.. HaHaHa



Yummie Yummie Cheesecake.. I think Oreo Cheesecake

What a skank.. can't even feed himself..


Oh No!! It's still raw!!


Esther so into cooking!! Add Oil lah.. literally.. the meat is sticking leh..


Phone on head to get reception.. Prawn on head to...???



Moments of BBQ-ing

Off To Karaoke

Then came singing time...
Some people just dont know how to share.. share like..ermm.. errrr... MICROPHONE!! hmmm...



A quick snap of me and Nan.. and the other guy before we go in






From Abacusians Abacusing @ Abacus Lab to Clubs, Bars and Pubs...

Final Destination, Black Bettys
Was a first for me..yes thats right I was a virgin to Black Bettys.. but.. the cherry has popped..
Lots of fun.. live music + lots of beer just made it awesome!! No wonder Pam goes there so often!!

Such a long que.. waited almost an hour!! Siao!!


After waiting for an hour.. what a pleasant greeting by Kim..


And Yet Again..


Left: Everyone is turning into a lesbian
Centre: A Threesome Action
Right: Need I Say More??


Zhui Liao!! Zhui Liao!!


Centre: Surpised to see high school friend, Magda @ Black Betty as well


Five-Ten in Action



From Threesome to Foursome.. except this time Im included!!


Esther says: "Sandra!! You can still walk ah?! Means not Zhui enough lah!!"


Centre: An empty spot Just for me
Right: Kim meditating?? Do I see a slight grin?? What is she thinking about??





Centre: Caugh on camera holding 2 glasses of beer
Right: Pam says: "Saaandra!! I gonna slap you unless you drink more!!"



Me and Ah Huar in the truest spriti of drinking


I dont wanna suck on your finger!! I wanna suck on... (I let your imagination finish the sentence)



Centre: Only the next afternoon I found out KELWIN fucking put 151 in some of the beers..!!


At the end of the night...
Although bad moments occured and whatever else.. lets just concentrate on the better times we had.. must all get together again!! for more mass orgies!!!! (orgys? how to spell ah? oh yeah hor.. got spell check one.. doink!!)

Blogged by Yosuke
16:00
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.