Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Sunday, November 27, 2005

Went shopping again on friday night and saturday morning before i started work.
Bought myself a new polo by ralph lauren. Wanted pink , but not in stock so had to do with white. I bought new pair of LEE jeans as well.. was marked down to $50bux!! So cheap man!! and Polo was 25% off.

Before I went into work on saturday morning, I went to go buy another polo, since I couldnt get hold of pink ralph one I thought I'd get the Ben Sherman pink polo. Since pink is my color.
But I will return it during my lunch break on Sunday due to personal reasons.
Been working from 1030am till 1030pm.. 12hours.. so damn tired.. just got back from metros couple of hours ago.. had couple of drinks.. but ended up not feeling energetic or enthusiastic enugg to continue.. and anyway got to work tmrw morning as well.. good nite all.

Blogged by Yosuke
02:10
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.