Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Ahh.. Ahhh... Ahhhhhhmazing

Thursday, December 22, 2005
Amazing.. completely amazing..

It all happened couple of hours ago.. it was little after 11pm.. I had this sudden urge, desire, cravings for pizza. So I headed for a 15 minute walk to Applecross Pizza. Ordered my pizza (over the phone), paid, and since i couldnt be bothered walking back.. I went to the bus stop to try my luck on the next bus, otherwise no choice but to walk (well, theres the cab but that would hav been one expensive pizza.. haha). To my luck there it was!! Only a 2,3 minute wait. So the bus came and I boarded and yadda yadda.. this guy just came up to me on the bus and said,
"Hey, are you Japanese?!?".
I was like omg.. ppl can actually tell that I'm from Japan?? Thats gotta be a first..

Anyway, thats my story of the day.. how exciting.. not..

Blogged by Yosuke
01:22
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.