Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Monday Shopping

Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Monday... Don't ya juz love Monday??
I do!! Pay day!! Wheee!! Shopping Dayyy!!!
So off I went to the city.. Just walking around.. Intending just to look look see see.. But.. Haizz.. Spending Money is just irresistable..
So I got home after work.. and your probably wonderin what I bought.. or mebbe you juz think that I'm a big dick smack for showing off.. But MUST "SEE SEE LOOK LOOK!!" to you all mah.. afterall everyone gone.. I'm so lonely.. I have nothing better to do.. I'm depressed.. I love shopping..

Yes David jones.. (Don't mind the setting.. I know it's very unprofessional.. I just got home from work ok?? You want me to open a whole photo studio??)

I found this in the shopping bag.. hmmm...

HAAA?!?!?! Burberry?????

Woahhhh new sunnies for meeee!!!

Just to prove that its real ok?!? Which David Jones sell fake burberry sunnies??? ha ha?!?! Dont you fucking say the city one.. boo hoo

Very ordinary looking.. but its more the branding I care.. (or more like I can't afford anymore expensive brand.. yet I don't wanna pay 2 digit for it.. thats just UNGLAM..)

Blogged by Yosuke
00:13
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.