Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Roots, Light, 15 hours

Friday, December 23, 2005
Nothing special..
Just decided to retouch my roots.. and go a shade or two lighter... can you see the diff?? mm dunno.. the roots are still a tad dark but its almost 2am and I cant be bothered.


Yeah I know.. I havent even bothered to shave for the past few days.. so lazy.. but do i look sexy?? i think so.. hahaha.. joke joke.. or am i??? hmm...


As every thursday night (or rather friday morning) i'm still awake.. when i should really be sleeping since I gotta work from 8am.. and the worst thing is from last friday some how i got a 15 hour shift on fridays meaning I dont finish till, yes thats right 11pm!! OH MY GOD you say.. so as conclusion of this little discovery i should really sleep..


G'nite all.. for some (not mentioning any names.. SANDRA).. enjoy clubbing tonight and every other night that you go whilst i just stay at home and rot.. booooo "middle finger up"... "on both hands"... heeheehee

Blogged by Yosuke
01:51
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.