Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



SHOPPING GALORE.. sorta..

Tuesday, December 27, 2005
The day after boxing day.. time to seriously SHOP!!
But to an unfortunate event, I had to work from 11am.. which gave me about 3 hours of shopping time.. Didn't exactly buy a great deal.. although individual items were obviously cheaper than usual, once it all adds up.. hmm... you get the flow..

Shopping Shopping Shopping!! But only managed to go around Myer and David Jones.. but then again thats all I needed.. may be..

Only these few items.. not a great quantity.. but still managed to spend well over..hmm 300.. I can say.. Im on my road to broke-ness..
BOOOOOOO!!!
But tomorrow, if they still have may be I should go pick up another Polo Ralph Lauren.. so damn cheap.. Wanna get the bluey color but bit worried it might look like my high school uniform... eek!!

Blogged by Yosuke
23:32
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.