Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Taka's (Barrack Street店) Xmas Dinner + 二次会

Monday, December 12, 2005
Before I go on any furthur.. my weekends have become working(living perhaps?) at my workplace, and everynight that I work, I tend to eat something like this.. atleast I don't have to cook for the 4 nights I have to work..
Anyway.. On Sundays, we close at 5pm.. and finish cleaning around 7pm.. but somehow everyone rushed to clean as we had our xmas gathering, and we were out by 630pm. I mean thats 30minutes less pay but hey I'm in for it!!
Went to makan some hawker food in Northbridge (yeah the one next to Billy Lee's). The 鉄板豆腐 was sooo good there!! Yippeee!! Some ate lots, whilst others drank like there's no tomorrow. I'm a good boy and I only drink 2 bottles of beer and a glass of sparkling wine.
For 二次会 we went to Hit Studio.. There must have been atleast 14 of us trying to squeeze in to one tiny room. It's been yonks since I used the DAM system. DAM system is only available in Hit Studio. And it's good for us Japanese as DAM is imported straight from Japan, and got so many new songs.
And of course what more or less could I do but to bring on my Paparrazi skills.. But I was nice to these people since I have to work with them.. hehe =P




Had great fun.. Just reached home about 2 am.. ready for sleep.. and I get to sleep in tomorrow, since its the dinner shift tomorrow.. Love working Mondays.. not too busy.. its all good!!
Good Night!! and Merry Xmas.. haha in advance anyway.. =P

Blogged by Yosuke
02:03
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.