Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



烏龍茶

Thursday, January 26, 2006
I forgot all about 烏龍茶. It drains down all the fat I consume at Taka...
So I steal One home...

Then another...

and a third...

again...

u get the point i think...

I think Esther has seen me drink Oolong so often..

My manager person said,
"最近烏龍茶って人気あるね?もう無くなってしまったよ"
(The oolong tea is very popular these days, already out of stock)
and also my work friend said
"もう!鷹介君のせいで烏龍茶1カートン丸ごと持ってこないといけなかったんだよ今日"
(I had to bring a whole carton of oolong because u steal so much!!)

Oops.. I think I need to reduce my intake.
I should try the SLIMMING tea from my mom's shop.
I heard it taste disgusting...
Oooh and the ionic dieting drink.. yay!! Although my mom thinks its a scam but my friend in Jepun say they show on TV so it works!!

Blogged by Yosuke
02:34
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.