Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



寿司Story

Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Not much of a story really..
More or less anyway..

Once apon a time...

So there I was happily standing around on a typical Monday night shift doing absolutely nothing except for the fac that I was bitching about certain someone to a workmate of mine, Yoko.

I noticed something really odd about Joe whilst having the conversation with Yoko.
Joe just stood at the sushi counter makin sushi (omg.. like you dont say).. but the funny thing was there was no order. So I just assumed perhaps he was hungry.. which is another odd thing as Joe from what I gather never eats during shift.

After spending so much time on it look at what he made...

Looks pretty ordinary wouldn't you agree??


But wait for it

...

...

...

...

I said WAIT!!

...

...

...

...

Keep waiting

...

...

...

...

Have some faith people!!

...

...

...

...

erm whats that word starting with "W"??? (no.. its not WHORE)

...

...

...

...

TA DAAAAA


Yeah I gather it is rather not very clear. But just compare with my cigarette box (talk about hygene).. its miniture sushi that Joe was making.. then all of us just started snapping away..
And they lived happily ever after
The End

Blogged by Yosuke
14:28
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.