Kikoenai Voice  




Archives




Thursday, April 27, 2006
Met up with Ken and David in city today... later arvo.. anyway went around myer since sale.. but nothin of my interest... thats besides the point...

Ken mentioned that my last post.. about my name and all.. seemed like i was pissed off with something..

I'm not gonna lie.. I was upset.. yeah.. moody and all.. but the request raised in the last post had nothing to do with what happend for me to have such mood...

Dont take it wrong.. thats all Im saying.. sorry.. woops.. im making myself look dumb and stupid.. but then one may say i do look that way.. haha..

------

Met up with mommy today.. went around subi for a short while but ended up just goin to northbridge for dinner. Thailand.. same place as Mod brought us before goin to Mambo '06.
She wanted to try the salad I had told her about few weeks back.. and she loved it.

Anyway as sweet as mommies are.. it was her treat and I have nothing to complain.

Lets do some auditing!!

Blogged by Yosuke
22:05
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.