Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Brass Monkey

Wednesday, August 23, 2006
The Sunday following my birthday, I had a small gathering at BrassMonkey in Northbridge for several occasions.
1) Obviously my birthday
2) Another taka member's birthday (Toshi san)
3) A taka member's husband birthday
4) Farewell for Simon

It was a nice, relaxing evening surrounded by friends and all.
Thanks everyone for coming, and for those who didnt, you should be ashamed.
For those who wernt invited, two situations
a) my apologies; or
b) theres probably a good reason behind it

And get this. The people described from 1) to 3) have the same birthday... cool ey?

And also... I must apologize on behalf of stupid KEN who dunno how to focus photos... tsk!!

Left: Libby and Mod
Right: Ash and Marc


Left: Minako ne-san & me!!
Right: Tiar and me


Tequila tequila i love tequila!!


Some of the members from Taka new and old.


Our Birthday Cake


Left: Samantha and Renee turned up.. only to see no one they knew... sorry girls =(
Right: With the newer Taka gang (Left to right: Satoshi, Kaori, Reika, Reiko, Minako)


Stupid Nat!! got bottle on my head!!


Debbie managed to turn up to.. sorry again.. must have been a bit boring... =(




Taka (Barrack) members!! whippeee





Long lost brother n sister?




My birthday card from all
Thanks guys and girls


And those who couldnt fit on the front of the card.. haha

Blogged by Yosuke
23:21
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.