Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Theres Never Enuff Wine In The World

Monday, December 18, 2006
Wednesday 13th December 2006

Something different..
Went to Uncle Billy At midnight...
I guess you could call it midnight supper...
Actually we got there around 1145pm... but decided we need wine..
So headed to grapeskin to buy a bottle...
Crazy.. now its like 1157pm or something
So there we were in UNCLE BILLY CHINA TOWN eating and drinking western wine..
Siao..

Right: Akasia doing a Ming..


Thursday 14th December 2006

Suppose to have BBQ at Tommys house..
But since such a good weather.. decided to go South Perth foreshore..
We got there like at 8pm.. haha


Akasia was attacked by black swans... we warned her... that they attack!! But noooo... she still had to go ahead with it!!

Perth City in daylight.. and at dusk.. ish..

Akasia... so anti-social.. playing her DS..

Our Bubble and Squeak kinda mashed.. and Garlic Bread kinda burnt..



We met this freaky group...
They were so weird!!
First this guy comes up and says... "hey.. cooking now? Looks good"...
Me and Akasia just stood there staring at him... errrr....

Then later on we went over there and said "hey hows it goin?"
Akasia introduced herself as Lucy and I said Ming... haha sorry mate
Then later on I said I was Japanese which really didnt make sense...

So we asked if we could take photo... there reply was..
"You have a camera?! Cool! Cuz ours broke!!"
So they just started to shoot their own shots by themselves!! Crazy Assholes!!

No Comment... Produced by Bineeta.. I think..

Ended up getting this really nice Sauvignon Blanc by Omra... so nice!!





By this time of the night.. like near 11pm I think... I was so fucking tired... I ended up sleeping in the park like a homeless... I have a home ok!!

Blogged by Yosuke
23:01
0 slapped me

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.