Kikoenai Voice  




Archives



Previously..

Sunday, May 18, 2008
As stated on the previous post..
Its been too long.

I think after finishing school..
Or even before then..
When my weekends were taken over by work..
I started to lose friends... I could probably just count the numbers on my finger.. and my toes if I'm lucky enuff.. to whom I still keep contact.

It's sad.. I spend my weekend night alone.. at home.. going to sleep by 1am so I can wake up in time for work the next day..

When will this pathetic lifestyle end?
I try so hard.. but am I not trying hard enough?
Im getting quite tired of this..
My goal isnt even getting anywhere close to being achieved.
Perhaps its time to change plans?
Leave everything behind and work on a new strategy.

Thinking..

Blogged by Yosuke
23:30
2 slapped me

It's usually the life to be expected after school.

maybe you try hard in the wrong areas?

happiness is out there for you, don't give up yet :)

xx

Got Slapped by Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/24/2008 8:48 PM  

sama sama here..i din even blog ..so lazy

Got Slapped by Blogger Unknown, at 6/15/2008 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Top


This page is powered by Blogger.